|SEESA Learnership Solutions
CLICK TO VIEW AND REGISTER FOR LEARNERSHIPS
Learnerships are work-based learning programmes leading to NQF registered qualifications.
- Minimum period of 12 months
- Based on a three-party agreement between
Employer, Learner and Training Provider.
- Theoretical & Practical training elements.
- TAX REBATES
Receive up to R80 000 Tax Allowances/Rebates per Learnership (or R120 000 per Disabled Learner).
Every successfully completed Learnership reduces your tax by a further R22 400!
- DOUBLE SCORING AND BONUS POINTS
Selected companies can score twice with a single Learnership, as both Expenditure and Head Count (number of Learners) contribute to your targets! Furthermore should an unemployed Learner be absorbed into the market place, you will qualify for further bonus points!
This ensures more value for your money!
- STIPEND/SALARY CONTRIBUTION (ALLOWANCE)
Existing salaries of employees on Learnerships also contribute to expenditure targets.
- For example, if an employee earning R10 000/month is registered on a Learnership, the entire salary
for the 12 month Learnership period, equalling R120 000, will be deemed as Skills Development expenditure, without having to incur additional expenses.
- DISTANCE AND ONLINE LEARNING
To effectively reduce employees’ time out-of-office, and to solve travelling and scheduling challenges, SEESA now also offers Distance Learning and Online Learnership options!
This provides you with a Learnership Solution wherever you are!
By registering Learnerships, you are helping individuals obtain formal NQF Qualifications, and contributing to truly upskilling the South African workforce.
This is the real magic of Learrnerships – by registering Learnerships, you help reduce unemployment levels in South Africa!
|SEESA Skills Programme Solutions
CLICK TO VIEW AND REGISTER FOR SKILLS PROGRAMMES
A Skills Programme / Part Qualification consists of unit standards or modules that can lead to full qualifications.
- Accredited training as per SAQA requirements.
- A part of a full qualification.
- An assessed unit of learning.
- Registered as part of a qualification.