Business today is faster,
smarter and more complex.
If you want to stay on top of the game,
You need control, you need experts.
At SEESA we specialize in business.
– 20 years experience
– Holistic, integrated business services
– Expert knowledge
You’re running a business.
Leave the rest to us.
SEESA manages the needs of over
36 000 clients nationwide,
across multiple industries,
for clients with 5 or 5000 employees.
Everything you need to know
- COVID-19, the reason for the cancellation of reservations/bookingsUnless otherwise informed by the authorities that be, the cancellation procedures set out in the Consumer Protection Act still applies to cancellations of reservations/bookings made in advance. There has been uncertainty in the hospitality industry when it comes to the COVID-19 pandemic with business owners not knowing where they stand… Read more »
- COVID19 – Practical Guide for Employers during lock-downOn 23 March 2020, President Cyril Ramaphoza took a drastic and unprecedented step by declaring a nationwide lock-down set to begin at 23h59 on Thursday and end on 16 April 2020 in an attempt to curb the spread of the novel coronavirus. Who will be affected? The lock-down will affect… Read more »
- Understanding the recognition of Third-Party ProcurementIn terms of the B-BBEE Codes, the preferential procurement element encourages procurement from suppliers that have a valid and compliant B-BBEE Certificate. It is, however, necessary to consider the treatment of third-party procurement spends. A third party is a person who is indirectly involved in a transaction between two parties… Read more »
- IMPORTANT NOTICE TO ALL SEESA CLIENTSDear SEESA client, COVID-19 It has always been at the core of SEESA’s values to look after the interests of the employers of South Africa. The ongoing global spread of the Coronavirus will have an impact on each and every business in South Africa. In a statement on 15 March… Read more »
- The first offender for gross negligence may be dismissedNegligence can be described as “the culpable failure to exercise the degree of care expected of a reasonable person with the skill, qualifications and experience comparable to that of the accused employee”. This usually takes the form of omission but can also flow from some form of action taken by… Read more »
- The Coronavirus and the effect thereof in the workplaceNow and again, a pandemic takes the world by storm. From the “Spanish Flu”, the 1918 influenza epidemic to the more recent swine flu outbreak of 2009. Each brought with it its hysteria and pandemonium. The present-day cause of great concern and panic that has taken over the world at… Read more »
- The importance of communicating possible risks and injuries to ConsumersIn terms of the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008 (hereinafter referred to as “the Act”) it is important that consumers are provided with sufficient information relating to the specific nature of services being provided. This includes being informed of the possible risks and dangers if the manner of service… Read more »
- Organisational rights in the workplaceThe question often arises from employers is whether the employer has any rights in terms of the Labour Relations Act (LRA), to deny a registered trade union access to the workplace? Before looking at what rights the employer has, we need to look at the definition of ‘workplace’. The general… Read more »
- Valid B-BBEE certificatesSourcing B-BBEE certificates are important for your B-BBEE score as it is taken into account when your Preferential Procurement score is calculated by a B-BBEE verification agency. When sourcing these documents, it is important to make sure that you receive a valid B-BBEE certificate from your suppliers. If the certificate… Read more »
- Fraudulent medical certificatesFraudulent medical certificates are quickly becoming one of the most common misconducts for which we chair hearings and quite often there is insufficient evidence to find an Employee guilty. This type of misconduct falls into the category of dishonest conduct. To find an employee guilty of dishonesty it must be established… Read more »
JOIN SEESA TODAY
Complete the form below and we will give you a call.