SEESA COVID-19 SOLUTIONS
It is our responsibility to stay responsive and innovative with the solutions we offer our clients who are running their businesses in an ever-changing environment.
Business today is faster,
smarter and more complex.
If you want to stay on top of the game,
You need control, you need experts.
At SEESA we specialize in business.
– 20 years experience
– Holistic, integrated business services
– Expert knowledge
You’re running a business.
Leave the rest to us.
SEESA manages the needs of over
36 000 clients nationwide,
across multiple industries,
for clients with 5 or 5000 employees.
Everything you need to know
- Episode 34. Retrenchment During and After the COVID-19 LockdownThe COVID-19 pandemic and national lockdown have resulted in many companies facing financial loss not being able to operate their business and generating an income as usual. With this in mind, employers may have no alternative but to consider reducing their staff count. In this episode, SEESA Legal Advisors, Werner… Read more »
- Construction Industry: Changing BBBEE Targets For The Ownership and Skills Development ElementsOn the 1st of December 2017, the Amended Construction Sector Code was published in terms of Government Gazette number 41287. This Sector Code made provision for increased targets under the Ownership Element as well as the Skills Development Element after the third year of the publication of the Sector Code.… Read more »
- What Must Employers Do If They Cannot Afford Their Employees’ Salaries?Employers and employees can consult to establish alternatives to keep on continuing their employment relationship. One of these alternatives can be to place employees on short time or reduced working hours. This entails that employees work on specific days and only receive payment for the days they work. Another option… Read more »
- Logging Incorrect Working Hours During LockdownWhat can an employer do if they discover an employee did not work but claimed that they did? Due to the ongoing COVID-19 regulations, a lot of employees are still working from home. These employees are most likely expected to complete timesheets to confirm what they have done and the… Read more »
- SEESA’s Athlete Of The Week – Iain PeterkinSEESA has been a loyal supporter of the Ironman4theKidz foundation for years as it is a passion we share and a cause we feel strongly about. Over the next few weeks, we would like to acknowledge SEESA’s athletes who participated in various Ironman events in support of the Ironman4theKidz initiative.… Read more »
- Episode 33. Does your industry require a Code of Conduct in terms of the POPIA?In today’s podcast, Consumer Protection experts Nelly Nyembe and Damian Bothma explain the necessity of Codes of Conduct which demonstrate the readiness of respective industries to adhere to principles imbedded in the Protection of Personal Information Act to become compliant. Codes of Conduct give comfort to the Regulator for the… Read more »
- Service Delivery and COVID-19.Frustrated, locked down, bags packed but nowhere to go, more and more consumers are making use of online platforms when ordering goods and services. Although a sigh of relief for some companies feeling the burden of the pressure on the economy, on the downside consumers have made their voices heard… Read more »
- SEESA FAQ – Can an Employee Refuse to Work While ‘Self-Isolating’ and Demand Paid Sick Leave?Yes, the employee has the right to refuse to report for work in terms of clause 48 of the Direction issued on 4 June 2020 by the Minister of Employment and Labour, T.W Nxesi. The directive stipulates that “…an employee may refuse to perform any work if circumstances arise which… Read more »
- How ProFile is helping Businesses during COVID-19Talk to anyone on the street and the word is “business is tough”, stores are closing and the property value is estimated to drop by 20% in the next two years. Retrenchments, strikes, UIF TERS and POPI are all terms businesses have had to come to terms with while making… Read more »
- SEESA Did You Know? POPI to Commence on 1 July 2020.POPI is knocking on each organisations door, and with the recent breaking news, POPI will soon be entering. The POPI Act gives effect to section 14 of the Constitution which grants a person the right to privacy. The President has proclaimed that 1 July 2020 will be the commencement date… Read more »
JOIN SEESA TODAY
Complete the form below and we will give you a call.